This page guides you to download and install ADB and Fastboot tools for Windows. There are three different methods available to install adb and fastboot on windows. They are 15 Seconds ADB Installer, Minimal ADB and Fastboot, SDK Platform Tools.
What is ADB?
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a handy command-line tool that grants you to interact with an Android device. The ADB command supports a variety of device actions, such as installing and debugging apps, and it provides access to a Unix shell that you can use to run a variety of commands on a device.
What is Fastboot?
Fastboot tools help to manipulate and flash the partitions of the Android developer phone. It can also boot the phone using a kernel image or root filesystem image which resides on the host machine rather than in the phone flash.
The fastboot program works in conjunction with the firmware on the phone to read and write the flash partitions. You must install USB drivers on your PC to command Fastboot Mode.
Let us see how to download and install adb and fastboot in windows,
ADB and Fastboot tools help you to customize your device. By installing ADB and Fastboot tools, You Can- Install apps on your device, debug apps, Unlock Bootloader, Install custom recovery projects like TWRP, Orange Fox, Root your device with Magisk, Install Custom ROM on your device.
1) 15 Seconds ADB Installer
The ’15 Seconds ADB’ installs ADB, Fastboot, and USB drivers in 15 seconds.
How to download and install 15 seconds adb installer?
This guide will help you to download and install the 15 Second ADB Installer in which, you can download and install ADB and fastboot in just a span of 15 seconds.
Total Time: 4 minutes
1. Download the 15 Seconds ADB Installer.
2. Run the downloaded file adb-install.exe
Just double-click on it to start the Installation Process.
3. Allow Permissions.
It asks for ‘Yes/No’ permissions. Type ‘Y’, so that it installs ADB and Fastboot tool.
4. Now again, allow permissions.
Once again, type ‘Y’ to install the device drivers.
In a while, the ADB, Fastboot, USB driver gets installed. And it automatically closes the installation window after the driver installation.
You have successfully installed ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC by 15 seconds ADB and Fastboot.
Credits: XDA member @Snoop05.
- This 15 second ADB is compatible with all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, and also with upcoming Windows 11.
- This 15 Seconds ADB installer doesn’t need any third-party tool to install. This can be easily installable with a Windows installer.
Materials: No additional material is required to install this 15 Second ADB installer. The download link is given above click on the download button and download the 15 seconds ADB Installer.
2) Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool allow you to install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot files on the computer without installing the entire Android SDK package.
1) Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot file. Start installation it in the usual way.
2) Allow the permissions if it asks for any.
3) Click on the Next button to continue the setup.
4) Click Next
5) Again, Click on Next
6) Click on the Install button to install
7) Click Next
8) Tick ‘Launch Minimal ADB and Fastboot‘.
Click on a Finish button to end the installation process.
8) Hmm… ‘Minimal ADB and Fastboot’ is installed.